Thursday, October 27, 2016

1st Quater Reflection

My goal for the second quarter is to not procrastinate as much. I will set a time to do my homework or try to finish it class. I would also like to finish my 10 book challenge because I want to push myself to read as much as I used too to help me learn more things that I haven't known before. This will also help with me posting my blogs on time and in a better way like correct punctuations, verbs, adjectives and noun so I can be more articulate.

I think that trying to be more independent so I can pay attention in class will help, because I will often get off task and interrupt my peers. This will make me waste time and have more homework than I should have. I have learned that I won’t get anywhere in life without working hard and be more perseverant.

My writing has progressed because I know how to do TIQA’s in my writing to help me stop writing all over the place. I also learned a little about making a short writing powerful. By using specific details, grace notes, using a jolt at the end of story, and making sure there is a moral of the story. My Goal for ELA in the next three quarters is to make lots of a progress in my writings. I would also like to read more books in spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

        The three most important things I learned this you in ELA was, how to write blogs with correct grammar. For the school year  my teac...