Friday, November 11, 2016

Election Reflection


My thoughts on the election is that it was unfair and completely wrong. I think this because citizens of the United States are unthoughtful and people who don't know that the elector they chose to vote are going to affect everyone. My thoughts on the election results is that I was disappointed when I found there wasn't going to be a female president. Due to Donald Trump winning I was shocked much to the consternation of strikes around Trump towers. Although the nation was abrupt by the win in gut wrenching feeling that "The World is doomed."

I am excited to vote in the next election, because I want to get the opportunity to choose who deserves to be president. I am also excited to see what it's like to be in a voting poll how the process goes along. I am also interesting to see what the questions will be and if they try to see who you are or not....

The issues that the candidates attitudes or prombles, as an example Hilary Clinton emails not being confidential. Trump being racist sexist homophobic and rude to others. For example Trump was making fun of a person with Down syndrome. Also saying "They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists." The people voting is another problem because citizens who decided not to vote influenced Trump to win but then decides to riot or the choose a business man without the experience as a democrat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

        The three most important things I learned this you in ELA was, how to write blogs with correct grammar. For the school year  my teac...