Sunday, January 22, 2017

2nd Quaters Reflections

  During my second quarter many assignments help me improve my work in ELA. My biggest improvements are being independent and not procrastinating. In the first quarter I always depended on others for helping me with things but now I can do more things I understand clearly than what others say. My ELA teacher, Mrs. Larson help me to move at a fast pace, this helped be stop being behind. I will continue using these methods for the rest of my school career.

  My new goal for this year is to try to get more 3's and 4's. I mainly want 4's because I know can push myself to do more work than I usually would. I believe that my ELA helps me a lot with pushing myself to do better to work harder. My new will encourage me to do bigger better things with my education.

  The most challenging part of this quarter was procrastinating. In ELA everything was due the next day which prevented me from doing things last minute. The thing that helped me the most was setting a time or finishing my work during class. I had to put in effort to do work on time or early. This will help me in the future when every little thing counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

        The three most important things I learned this you in ELA was, how to write blogs with correct grammar. For the school year  my teac...