Friday, May 26, 2017

This I Believe...

                                   "Making the World a Happier Place"
               Everyday, we see people smiling and joking with others about life. Passing through the hallway seeing my peers with grins on their face makes me happy. In certain places laughter isn’t an option, with violence and sadness in the air it is hard for people to laugh. For those who are in bad situations, that are able to smile, laugh, have kindness in their hearts, they’re the lucky ones.

               I was born into a world of happiness. My mother taught me to be a good person. Every Christmas my neighbor and I would make backpacks filled with necessities to live. The first time we actually delivered that backpacks to the homeless was in 2011, there was a surprising amount of people who needed these backpacks. I was sad to see people with children on the streets, this experience surprised me most.

               Since the world is now filled with anger and death, I feel that I should try my best to help others and to spread kindness to those who need it. I’m shocked that no one tries to help those that are in need, people should at least put some time and effort to help. I understand that many people can’t give money or food to others, but others who can don’t help. I think this experience will affect the future in a positive way for me and others by improving the way we treat others and have a little more laughter in the air.

             I believe in laughter and kindness. I think you should help improve the way we treat others, so that there is less negativity in world. If we do this we could add a little peace in our nation. If we work together we can help many on the streets have a future. If everyone were to donate money the world will follow, and everyone who isn’t in a good situation will have a better chance at life.

             People shouldn’t just think about themselves, they should recognize how others have a worse lives than they do. People shouldn't get mad over simple things, such as how they're low on money or how they can't pay for something they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Reflection

        The three most important things I learned this you in ELA was, how to write blogs with correct grammar. For the school year  my teac...